As this year comes to an end and we are excited for the new year to begin! Even though classes and clubs are not being held at this time we continue to offer one on one assistance for quilters who need help, have monthly Tangled Threads newsletters and look forward to being able to host them again next year.
This month we have a few thing happening at the store that we wanted to make sure you were aware of. Please read over the information below and let us know if you have any questions
Our annual "Giving Back" Sale is good until Friday, December 11. You can earn up to 25% off our entire purchase based on items donated or purchased. Earn 5% off for each item listed below:
- Donate a pair of mittens, gloves or hat
- Donate a homemade pillowcase
- Donate a nonperishable food item
- Purchase an item from the sale room
- Join Tangled Threads Quilt Club 2021
- Crafters Rummage Sale starts on Wednesday, December 2 at 9 A.M. This is an indoor rummage sale of only craft items. Things that have been on the sale in the past include fabrics, patterns, cross stitch, yarn, paints... If it's an item used for crafting, it can be sold. People wonder how it works.... Customers mark their items with a price and personal id code, bring it in and we sell it. The money they make on the rummage sale is given to them as a gift certificate for future purchases. The Rummage will be set up in the classroom from December 2 - December 23. Customers are welcome to bring in their items for sale at any time during those dates. All items not sold can be picked up January 4th.
- Sewing machine repair and service will not be available at Quilt Corner until January 11th. After this date you can drop off machines for repair and we will do our best to service and clean them within a week