|We hope that you are all staying healthy and safe during these trying times in our world. While we are closed, Crystal continues to quilt on the Handi Quilter long arm machines and Connie has been busy making up wool kits for sale. Due to Wisconsin's new 'safer at home' rule, we are not allowed to have our retail store open for regular business HOWEVER, we ARE still able to have customers drop off and pick up goods and quilts via curbside pickups. Customers CANNOT come inside the store. We will be having curbside pickup available Monday - Friday. Just call or message to set up a time and we will do our best to coordinate with each of you.
A few things we wanted to make sure you all were aware of during these times:
- You can set up a time to drop off or pick up quilts
- You can ship quilt tops to the store and they can be returned to you via USPS.
- You can also order items from the shop via phone/email/messages.
- Items can be picked up via appointment for "curbside" pick up
- Items can be shipped from the shop via USPS at the cost of shipping.
Thank you for your continued support of our business! Stay safe and healthy! Keep those machines and hands stitchin'!
See you all very soon!
Connie & Crystal